"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." -Maya Angelou

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Look Back...

At 2009

I have never really done a year in review or anything like that, but here goes. The happy moments, the sad ones, the feats and the memories:

In 2009...

10. I read 55 books, and began a 56th.
9. My favorite students threw me a goodbye party
8. I sledded in the Alps (as 2008 became 2009)
7. I toured Edinburgh, London, Budapest, Bruges, Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, Milan, Vienna, and Glasgow
6. I fell in love with a school and a country
5. Matthew came to France
4. We lost Louis and got Henry
3. I had a special visitor all of September
2. I met Matthew, and fell in love
1. I got to live another year of love, life and joy with the 4 (and now 5) people who mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment